Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Lets roll!

On Sun, 22 Jul 2012 06:16:11 -0700 (PDT), bob haller
wrote:

assault type weapons should be banned nationwide. theres no need for them......

sadly they were outlawed for awile but were allowed again

You can ban anything you want, but the ones in existence will still
be around. Criminals intent on destruction don't care if they are
using a stolen or otherwise illegal weapon or not.

We are about 250 years too late for effective gun control. We already
have enough laws to cover just about any situation, but the people
doing evil don't care about them or obey them.

I have no idea what the solution may be, but making more laws and
stopping the sale of certain weapons at this point is not going to
stop gun related crimes.