Posted to rec.woodworking
Swingman Swingman is offline

Default Decline in craftsmanship

On 7/22/2012 5:59 AM, Han wrote:

Of course
that gives the problem of the artrist-type with a good idea, but no track
record (just an example). I don't know how to solve that. Obviously I
would not want to get blamed for somone's inabaility to get financing
because he is from a ghetto background with no track record ...

Cream rises to the top. Our nation has amply proved that higher
education for the mediocre simply fosters further mediocrity.

Besides, you have to be careful how you spend other peoples money ... if
it hadn't been for the .001% wealthy and powerful at the time, you would
have never hear d of either Da Vinci or Michelangelo.

--
www.eWoodShop.com
Last update: 4/15/2010