Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
john B. john B. is offline

Default Bad Gas

On Sat, 21 Jul 2012 07:30:39 -0700, "Steve B"
wrote:

If you hadn't dumped the oil in it you could have used it to wash
parts :-)
Cheers,
John B.

And those would be the parts from the two cycle four cylinder motor that I
would have burned up with straight gas, right?

Steve ;-)

Any parts you want to wash - back in my Air Force days we used to wash
oil stained coveralls in 115/145 and hang them to dry on the propeller
blades.

Got them really clean too, but we stopped after one of the crew got
some sort of virulent crotch rot and the Medics told us that some
people are allergic to avgas :-(
Cheers,
John B.