Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Winston Winston is offline

Default Rotary airless paint sprayer?

On Fri, 20 Jul 2012 20:03:37 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

(...)

Mine was produced by Graco about 30 years ago. I was thinking about
buying one of these when I couldn't find the cup a couple months ago,
but I found it. The Graco likes slightly thinned latexes, so I used
some Floetrol and warmed the paint before use. (paint gun in a tub of
hot water)

'Nuther vote for Graco. I persist in my search for that foolproof
rotary, though.

http://www.harborfreight.com/electri...gun-47274.html I
wonder how much better these are than "the damned Wagners" people are
always screaming about.

It couldn't be much worse!

Cheaper to buy than rent, eh?

Stunningly so.
I got so much attitude from my local rental place that I just stopped
giving them money.

--Winston