Posted to sci.electronics.repair
spamtrap1888 spamtrap1888 is offline

Default Sony part 148710111

On Jul 18, 2:40*pm, Jeff Liebermann wrote:
On Wed, 18 Jul 2012 21:14:22 +0200, Marcin wrote:
I'm looking for a place where I can buy this part
(https://www.servicesplus.sel.sony.co...148710111.aspx)
Do you have any ideas where I can find it available ?? (esp interested
in web shop)

What model number machine is the SWITCH BLOCK CONTROL(PS310) used in?
You can probably find a machine suitable for parts easier than the
switch assembly alone. *Search eBay by model number.

Being curious, I found reviews for this camcorder -- HDR-XR200V Sony
Digital camcorder -- dated August 2009.

So, Sony doesn't even support their products with parts for a full
three years?