Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Jeff Samudosky, Wood Carver

On Tue, 17 Jul 2012 02:00:11 -0400, "Lee Michaels"
leemichaels*nadaspam* at comcast dot net wrote:

I saw a story on this guy the other day. He is one of those guys who has a
god given gift to create wonderful sculptures out of wood. No diagrams or
drawings. He just "frees the animal" from the wood. He specializes in
horses. His horse sculptures can bring $25,000. They are full size. He
does bears and other assorted wildlife. This guy is very good. This is his
website. He does most of the carving with chain saws.

http://www.jmswoodsculpture.com/

He has slide shows and pictures on three separate pages on the website. I
feel like a ham fisted cave man after looking at his stuff. Enjoy.

I like their wolves most of all, followed by the knights and their
horses.

--
Win first, Fight later.

--martial principle of the Samurai