Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

Nico Coesel wrote:
Jim Thompson
wrote:

Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

My venerable OfficeJet Pro K850 (Tabloid, 11"x17") refuses to print,
with some hp crap message that the cartridges have timed-out :-(

Anyone know a hack?

I had an extra satisfying moment this morning. I took the HP inkjet
printer to the waste disposal depot. Inkjet is total crap if you don't
use it everyday. And if you print everyday then laser is cheaper. I
got a nice all in one laser printer (B&W) from HP.

I had a HP 960 Professional model, it could sit there for months and
it would work when ever I needed it. It may on the first initial print
of the first color used have a moment of no ink but I would just print
out a simple quick test page to make sure it was clear.. I never had a
dry out problem with that model.. Of course the refills were expensive
as hell, which is why I didn't bother with it any more when it became
obvious fewer places were stocking them.

Jamie