Dave Liquorice

Default Burgular alarm - Gardiner Technology Shockguard Sensors

On Mon, 10 Nov 2003 23:58:11 -0000, Kevin Davies wrote:

I have tried asking Gardiner Technology who's marketing person
replied to patronis errr I mean inform me that they are a trade only
business ...

This is why that have a number of little sheds about that anyone can
walk into and buy stuff over the counter by CC or cash...

Visit their website and see if there is one close by, talking nicely
to someone over a counter will probably far more useful than a
marketing droid.

--
Cheers
Dave. pam is missing e-mail