Trade_Kitchens Trade_Kitchens is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dent[_2_] View Post
On Apr 21, 12:23*pm, "David WE Roberts" wrote:
Received wisdom (?) suggests that Howdens units are generally good quality,
although there are some questions over the quality of the worktops.

Any country wide suppliers of as good or better quality at a reasonable
price?

If I was west of London I would use Kitchen George but that franchise hasn't
reached East Anglia yet.

Try Kitchen units - Kitchen Collection supplies fully assembled kitchen units. Luxury uk kitchens at trade prices.. I've got the Hamble range by
Burbidge, which I'm very pleased with.

dan.
Benchmarx are a great alternative, better product quality, similar pricing, solid backs, softs close as standard.

Home - Benchmarx Kitchens and Joinery

I use the orpington branch...