Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
Nico Coesel Nico Coesel is offline

Default Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

Jim Thompson
wrote:

Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

My venerable OfficeJet Pro K850 (Tabloid, 11"x17") refuses to print,
with some hp crap message that the cartridges have timed-out :-(

Anyone know a hack?

I had an extra satisfying moment this morning. I took the HP inkjet
printer to the waste disposal depot. Inkjet is total crap if you don't
use it everyday. And if you print everyday then laser is cheaper. I
got a nice all in one laser printer (B&W) from HP.

nico@nctdevpuntnl (punt=.)