Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics,sci.electronics.cad
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

Jim Thompson wrote:
Sheeeesh! A new problem every minute...

My venerable OfficeJet Pro K850 (Tabloid, 11"x17") refuses to print,
with some hp crap message that the cartridges have timed-out :-(

Anyone know a hack?

A new set of cartridges is ~$200, and I'm not sure if the print heads
will require replacing as well... it's been a year since it was last
used :-(

For a quick fix, I'll take my memory stick to OfficeMax and have them
print this task.

...Jim Thompson

Try the following: take them out as if you were going to put new ones
in. Then put them back in and lie,saying you put new ones in.
This works on some of the "older" HP & Lexmart printers.