Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Barn -12'W x 20'L x 12'H Portable Building

Puckdropper wrote:
Mike wrote in
:

On 7/13/2012 5:47 PM, Mike Marlow wrote:

place else. Nothing at all unique to usenet. What is killing
usenet is ISP's dropping the service as an offering to their
subscribers, thinking forums are the way of the future.

I believe it was more like, 'Hey, we can save a penny if we drop
usenet.'.

Plus, it's "We can sell you on how we're "protecting the children!" by
keeping them away from the dangerous alt.* hierarchy."

Both comments above demonstrate a clear inability to understand what is
really going on within the ISP world, and prefer to post things that they
wish were true.

--

-Mike-