Mark & Juanita

Default Cut List software?

In article ,
says...
Mark & Juanita wrote:
In article ,
says...
Post proof of download and use.

again, Let those who are without sin cast the
first stone.......

If you are free of any wrongdoing in your life, declare it before God
and be done with it.

Pretty typical of modern society's approach to life. "Unless you
are perfect, don't show me where I am going wrong". That wasn't
exactly the intent of the quote you are using above when it was first
used.

The way I read it, after we get the log out of our own eye we're supposed to
help others get the specks out of theirs. ;-) But don't forget whose
problem was bigger to begin with.

Both quotes had more to do with the attitude in the hearts of the
accusers than the actual actions. The idea that one must become perfect
(i.e. "removing the log" or "being without sin") before one can help
another avoid or point out a sin that is leading to a brother's
destruction is a guarantee that no one would ever point out problems
because no one is perfect, nor will they be perfect in this lifetime.
However, the attitude of self-righteousness and lack of love when
pointing out another's sin are the real problem being addressed here.
The concern is supposed to be for the other person's well-being, not to
elevate ourselves above the other when identifying error. We do this by
knowing that our own natural nature is not better than the other
person's and is, in fact, most likely even worse. That still should not
prevent us from stopping someone from stepping into the path of an on-
coming train.

-- Mark