Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.cad,sci.electronics.basics
Robert Baer[_3_] Robert Baer[_3_] is offline

Default Collecting E-mails for Legal Deposition

Jim Thompson wrote:
I'm an expert witness in a patent infringement case and need to
produce copies of all the E-mail to and from my client from 2000 to
the present time.

I have all the E-mails in folders by year and month. (Eudora
v7.1.0.9)

What is the best way to extract just the client E-mail and collect
into a single text file? There's only ~2400 of them :-)

Thanks!

...Jim Thompson

I would write a program that read the source(s) in date order and
then copied/wrote desired results to separate file.
Even if it took 3-4 hours to write and debug, time/effort spent would
make for a winner.