Posted to rec.woodworking
Jack Jack is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 7/9/2012 3:24 PM, Puckdropper wrote:
z wrote in
:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:14:20 -0400, wrote:

I didn't list the fractional points, and certainly not the negative
points. Only the ones that tickled my senses in a good way, that I
could recall. I may have cheated KRW out of a point by only giving
him one point for the left not being able to tax solved problems,
that, in retrospect was worth two, but sorry, too late now, the count
is in:-)

You wouldn't happen to live in Chicago, would you? ;-)

Florida? (Asking for recounts.)

Did KRW's ballot have any hanging chads?

Yeah, I was trying to punch out 10 at a time and the cheap ass machine
was leaving them hanging and dimpled.

It's not easy being a demorat!

--
Jack