Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 09 Jul 2012 19:24:08 GMT, Puckdropper puckdropper(at)yahoo(dot)com wrote:

" wrote in
:

On Sun, 08 Jul 2012 12:14:20 -0400, Jack wrote:

I didn't list the fractional points, and certainly not the negative
points. Only the ones that tickled my senses in a good way, that I
could recall. I may have cheated KRW out of a point by only giving
him one point for the left not being able to tax solved problems,
that, in retrospect was worth two, but sorry, too late now, the count
is in:-)

You wouldn't happen to live in Chicago, would you? ;-)

Florida? (Asking for recounts.)

Did KRW's ballot have any hanging chads?

Who me? Nope, I'm not in Florida. We use the optical scanners. I suppose we
could have problem with pregnant smudges. ;-)