Posted to rec.woodworking
Digger[_4_] Digger[_4_] is offline

Default Qx - Straightening a Cupped Panel

On 7/9/2012 10:07 AM, zzzzzzzzzz wrote:
On Mon, 9 Jul 2012 06:27:52 -0700, Michael Karas
wrote:

snipped for brevity

c) What reader tool needed to access binaries

I happen to use the MicroPlanet Gravity reader and would like
to see Tom's pictures.

First off, thanks for the info.

When I look at the list of available news groups to which I can
subscribe I find that "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking" is not
one of them. Is it possible that my news service, Eternal
September, is not collecting input from that group?

I didn't think Eternal September carried any binary newsgroups (my
Usenet provider doesn't either).

news.eternal-september.org is a private project providing free access to
"text-only" Usenet News.
-http://www.eternal-september.org/
//EndQuote

--