Posted to rec.woodworking
Michael Karas[_2_] Michael Karas[_2_] is offline

Default Qx - Straightening a Cupped Panel

[This followup was posted to rec.woodworking and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

In article , says...

Michael Karas wrote:
[This followup was posted to rec.woodworking and a copy was sent to the
cited author.]

In article ,
says...

Posting some pics to a.b.p.w

Any thoughts?

Tom

Would someone be so find as to share some information with me as to:

a) Full name of a.b.p.w

alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

b) How to access this site

The rest should be the same as the way you access the rec.woodworking
newsgroup, as long as your newsgroup provider subscribes to the newsgroup.

If they don't, there may still be another way--but try first!

Hope this helps!

Bill

c) What reader tool needed to access binaries

I happen to use the MicroPlanet Gravity reader and would like to see
Tom's pictures.

First off, thanks for the info.

When I look at the list of available news groups to which I can
subscribe I find that "alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking" is not one of
them. Is it possible that my news service, Eternal September, is not
collecting input from that group?

--

Michael Karas
Carousel Design Solutions