Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On Fri, 06 Jul 2012 18:02:44 -0700, Larry Jaques wrote:

I finally got that to work by inserting spaces for the %20s. Then every
link on the page gave a database error code. Wunnerful site, that
SpokesmanReview.com.

Hmmm. I clicked on it in your response and it went right to the site.
But the site said "no articles found". Guess I'd have to agree with your
opinion of them. But I guess we're lucky to have any newspaper at all.
The way it keeps getting worse over the last few years I suspect we may
not have one for too many years. They just upped our rate by 75 cents a
month to pay for "online news". If I wanted online news I wouldn't need
them at all.

I found another article from the Seattle paper - see if it works better.

http://community.seattletimes.nwsource.com/archive/?
date=20041223&slug=oil23m