Dave Balderstone

Default Cut List software? Codepath's last two lines deserve an Oscar. Can't stop laughing.

In article m, Mark &
Juanita wrote:

Ah yes, the infamous, "Microsoft freedom to innovate" which typically
means "freedom to deviate from the standard into our own proprietary
format". Which translates into software and data that is only readable
using a Microsoft product, and, since Msoft has such a share of the
market to force the adoption of the Msoft product by just about
everybody in order to be able to access the data they need.

Y'know, reading this thread I get a picture right out of Pinnochio...

Innocent young programmers lured to "Redmond Island" where they have a
wonderful time until they realize they're turning into jackasses and
there's nothing they can do about it.

djb

--
Okay, so this is my new sig line, eh?