Bob

Default Pat Warner online Magazine --Router articles

Also agree. I emailed and asked for some special router offset bases.
He pleasantly provided input, made the insert and sent it off. He just
asked that I send him a check for the product. Not many people like
that.

mttt wrote:

"WoodChuck34" wrote in message
om...

I personally wanted a few articles from one of his older books that
I needed (routing aluminum). He emails you the articles and then
you drop the 2 bucks in the mail. Pretty simple.

And very trusting which is why I like to do business with him. I
simply tell him the check is in the mail and he plops the item into
the UPS system.

Muchas gracias, Patricio!