WoodChuck34

Default Pat Warner online Magazine --Router articles

Just in case anyone missed it, Pat has a new page on his website that
he calls "Warner's Magazine". There you can purchase individual
articles he has written for the whopping price $2. For those not
familiar with Pat, he is pretty much the end all and be all of
router-dom. If you are weighing your options about which Router to
buy, you can get a very detailed review of almost every model.

I personally wanted a few articles from one of his older books that I
needed (routing aluminum). He emails you the articles and then you
drop the 2 bucks in the mail. Pretty simple.

Chuck

PS

No I don't work for Pat, I have just found his books and other
information to be very helpful.
mttt

"WoodChuck34" wrote in message
om...

I personally wanted a few articles from one of his older books that I
needed (routing aluminum). He emails you the articles and then you
drop the 2 bucks in the mail. Pretty simple.

And very trusting which is why I like to do business with him. I simply tell
him the check is in the mail and he plops the item into the UPS system.

Muchas gracias, Patricio!

Alan W

Before deciding if I wanted to buy several of Pat's books, I thought I
would check them from the library and give them a read. My decision
was NOT to buy the books as I found them lacking in the key area of
HOW to build the jigs, the plans were not quite detailed enough, and
the photographer was obsessed with getting TOO close, or they cut the
photos which showed the jig so you could make sense of the plans.

If Pat has updated the articles, plans, etc.. Then they are a bargain
because he does do amazing jobs with the router.

Alan
patriarch

"mttt" wrote in
news

"WoodChuck34" wrote in message
om...

I personally wanted a few articles from one of his older books that I
needed (routing aluminum). He emails you the articles and then you
drop the 2 bucks in the mail. Pretty simple.

And very trusting which is why I like to do business with him. I
simply tell him the check is in the mail and he plops the item into
the UPS system.

Muchas gracias, Patricio!

Agreed. There are a few, not many, places and people who still do business
this way. I appreciate it, and do business with them, when I can.

The router base plates I bought from Pat made my tools safer, and much
easier to use.

Patriarch
Bob

Also agree. I emailed and asked for some special router offset bases.
He pleasantly provided input, made the insert and sent it off. He just
asked that I send him a check for the product. Not many people like
that.