Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Ignoramus16441 Ignoramus16441 is offline

Default Fosdick drill press (5HP). Is it crazy to want to keep it.

I have pretty much made up my mind about this drill press. I like it
and I am not going to scrap it ($460) or sell for near scrap price.

What I am going to do is clean it up, put it in my "machine shop", and
list it for sale for some hefty amount, such as $1,900 or some such.

Two things will happen, either someone will like or need it so much
that they will make me rich, or, alternatively, I will be getting good
use out of it. I will also keep the Craftsman.

I also think that some of the people who visit me may like this press
installed in my shop, so, installing it would do me a double service.