Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default sds masonry drills at Aldi

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Mon, 2 Jul 2012 18:19:56 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

They do look interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I wonder if they
are the Silverline ones? And the Silverline ones are not too bad
IMHO.

I'd have thought you'd have a set already!

I have. But they do not last forever:-)

Eventually they either break or start to splinter. Having to cut your finger
open to get a splinter of fibre glass rod out is not good fun. The same
applies to all makes no matter what they cost. And you have to remember mine
get a lot of hammer so buying 3 sets now at a cheaper price than I usually
pay makes sense.

--
Adam