Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default OT. summer activities:

On Saturday, June 30, 2012 3:21:26 PM UTC-4, sal wrote:
Its almost rodeo season and country fair time , my better half and I hookup
the old RV. and do the circuit throughout the province meet old friends
and have a darn good time.My guess is you Southerners
probably have something similar, have a good summer people.

Sal

Oh, yeah. As soon as we get electricity back (may be 6 more days), the temps dip under 100, and I get the tree cut off the house power line, plus shop to replace all food, condiments and frozen stuff. I'm not sure insurance covers ANY of this: if that's the case, this is a no vacation year. Fortunately, we're fewer than 25 miles from the Blue Ridge Parkway and gas has dropped under three bucks.