Mapdude

Default Cut List software?

Post proof of download and use.

again, Let those who are without sin cast the
first stone.......

If you are free of any wrongdoing in your life, declare it before God
and be done with it.

Bruce wrote:
In rec.woodworking
Mapdude wrote:

No dickwad. You can't fully evaluate crippled software. IF I download
it to try it, I uncripple it. If I like it, I will buy it. Pure and simple.

Keep your pious high and mighty virtue bull**** for some one who gives a
**** about YOUR OPINIONS.

how is it that proverb goes? Let those who are without sin cast the
first stone.......

You're a walking contradiction moron. If you don't care about my opinion,
why pray tell, did you respond? Post proof of purchase for Cut List dated
from prior to 3 days ago and I'll kiss your ass in front of all of
rec.woodworking. Otherwise, **** off an die you piece of ****.