Posted to rec.woodworking

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 16:22:00 -0400, Dave wrote:

On Sun, 01 Jul 2012 13:05:30 -0400, wrote:
I can't disprove global warming, but we're currently on the high side
of a sunspot cycle which fits with 100 degrees in the afternoon and 75
degrees at night. Wouldn't true global warming also increase the
nighttime temperatures?

This is ridiculous. It's a factual impossibility that man has not had
a noticeable affect on the weather of this planet. ALL that you
naysayers have to offer in rebuttal is half baked theories as to why
it probably is something else.

A "factual impossibility"? What pompous certainty an ego. The Gaia religion
is heard from.