Posted to rec.woodworking
CW[_8_] CW[_8_] is offline

Default Warm Enough

"Puckdropper" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Lew Hodgett" wrote in news:4fefb356$0$44942
:

Take your choice, wild fires in the west or oppressive heat waves thru
out much of the rest of the country, global warming is upon us.

Shall we continue to ignore the effect of green house gases?

Lew

I'm not sure we have enough information to make a really informed
determination of what's going on. We've really only kept detailed
weather records on a national or even global scale for the past couple
hundred years at most, which could just be a "mood" the planet is going
through considering its apparent age.

From my time on this planet, heat waves during the summer are normal.
Don't see how global warming will affect that. It'll be 90 one week and
100 the next, that's just movement of the jet stream. If the jet stream
shifts to bring air down from Canada, it'll cool down again.
You are talking to someone who prays to Al Gore before going to bed at
night.