Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] news@jecarter.us is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On Sat, 30 Jun 2012 19:18:00 -0700, "Lew Hodgett"
wrote:

Take your choice, wild fires in the west or oppressive heat waves thru
out much of the rest of the country, global warming is upon us.

Shall we continue to ignore the effect of green house gases?

Lew

There were many cycles of warming and cooling long before there were
enough humans to affect the atmosphere.

Having doctored reports from one agency makes *all* of the "evidence"
suspect.

I can't disprove global warming, but we're currently on the high side
of a sunspot cycle which fits with 100 degrees in the afternoon and 75
degrees at night. Wouldn't true global warming also increase the
nighttime temperatures?