Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default O/T: Warm Enough

On 7/1/12 8:00 AM, tiredofspam wrote:
Not according to the A holes who say it's not happening.
But those of us with brains recognize that the past few years the
swings have been out of whack. Records everywhere. Record high temps in
the winters, record snow falls, record low temps.

The Deleware river has had 3 100 year floods in just a couple of years.

Those people who say its not global warming are the same people that say
tobacco doesn't cause cancer. And fracking is harmless. And so on..
Like our congress critters who say SS will be there for us.
The head up their ass guys and gals.

Expect that, it's been hotter.... much hotter. Hint: Greenland... it
was green. :-)

And tell me this, why is it ok for man-caused GW alarmists to use
weather to support their claims but when when GW opponents use it, the
alarmists smugly chastise us for confusing climate with weather?

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)
--