Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim K[_3_] Jim K[_3_] is offline

Default Heating oil price this morning = 52.13 pence, will it fall further?

On Jun 29, 8:14*pm, "Dave Liquorice"
wrote:
On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 02:44:38 -0700 (PDT), Jim K wrote:
28/6/12 Boilerjuice quotes 51.78+vat for 500, 1000 or 2000 litres on
standard or "express" 5 day delivery.

most locals are hovering around above this -cheapest quote I got today
(without haggling) was 50p +vat

Confirms my view that Boilerjuice is consistently about 2p above the best
local price.

Paid 58.67 for 2000l on 30 Apr, £170+ difference. *B-(

I see crude has started edging back up in the last few days. People want
heating oil keep checking the price... Correction having looked at todays
prices futures up $6+/barrel really keep on eye on the heating oil prices..

--
Cheers
Dave.

I reckon short term blip & on way down further yet... the BS Euro bank
bail out bolox will have lightened the mood temporarily or
somesuch.... underneath whatever friday called "news", global
economies are still stagnating for the same reasons they were
before....

Jim K