Posted to rec.woodworking
John Shear John Shear is offline

Default Dust free place to apply poly

Ditto. Most of my work is utilitarian and the vac brush works great
between finishes. I do want to be more picky about the final coat of
finish (on visible parts of cabinets) though so I gotta get one of those
microfiber cloths and give it a whirl.

John S.

On 06/28/2012 06:09 PM, HerHusband wrote:
If I was working on an heirloom piece of furniture, that level of detail
might make sense. But, I'm usually building cabinets or other utility
furniture that doesn't have to be perfect. For my needs, the shop vac and
brush attachment work great. The brush loosens up any stubborn dust, and I
have a fine filter bag in the vac to prevent the dust from being blown back
into the air.

Anthony