Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve B[_13_] Steve B[_13_] is offline

Default Estate Sale (a gloat finally :) )

"4fingers" wrote in message
5.247...
Ok -- rigth offI NEVER go to sales. However this one advertised
"woodworking tools". Went in to look on Friday and was amazed.

I buy anything I KNOW I can triple my money on. Then I store it in my shop,
and have a few yard sales, advertising them as woodworking tools, or just
tools. I get a lot of the same guys showing up, as they know I get good
stuff. I would have spent every extra dime I had even if I knew I was never
going to personally use the stuff. Just know what the stuff is worth, buy
it cheap, and AT LEAST TRIPLE YOUR MONEY. Can't lose. Especially on old
American made tools.

Steve