Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) Bruce L. Bergman (munged human readable) is offline

Default Are electric cars more energy efficient?

On Thu, 28 Jun 2012 09:45:44 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Gunner Asch on Thu, 28 Jun 2012 01:48:26 -0700

Few of my friends drive anything younger than 8 yrs old.

Just replaced my wife's 16 year old (1996) Mystique - daughter's
boyfriend is driving it while he waits for insurance settlement on his
stolen 2005 C300H. It was a replacement for her 22 year old (1988) New
Yorker.

My ex drives a 97 Saturn. (15 yrs)

My first car was 15 years old when I bought it from Dad. (63
Fairlane) My second car was a year older - a 62 Falcon. Only it was
ten years later, so it was a "classic".
Then I got a 10 year old Toyota, which I drove for eleven years.

Sigh. I'll know when I get rich because I can afford Suggest
Retail Price.

No, you'll know you're rich when you walk in to the Killing Room at
the local Car Stealership and say "See this wad of Green Folding Cash
I have here? I already have three other offers for identical
vehicles - Forget the Sticker, what's your REAL price?"

-- Bruce --