Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] djhurt1@dgwireless.net is offline

Default Generic/Asion buttons for toy

On Thursday, June 28, 2012 2:53:51 AM UTC-6, (unknown) wrote:
I gotta fix this toy for my son, but I think it's an Asion knockoff of the Twilight childrens constellation night lights. I need one of the four buttons for the turtle. They're formed plastic buttons, that contact the rubber PCB button pads under-neath. Can I post pics here? I contacted "CloudB", whoes product seems identical, but they claim none of their lights used those type of buttons. I've located the toy on various sites and all come up to an Asian supplier from various manufacturers ugh. so I think this maybe a generic button piece. Any suggestions?

And the manufacturer is listed as Shenzhen Kowayli Technology Electronics Co. Ltd. Maybe someones familiar? but I think it's just a middle man tradinc Co./marketer for Asian products.