Luigi Zanasi

Default Storage of hardware - ideas needed please. (possible duplicate)

On Wed, 07 Apr 2004 15:34:10 GMT, "Ed G" scribbled:

Labelling by hand using some old tractor feed labels I happen to have.

Luigi
Replace "nonet" with "yukonomics" for real email address
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/antifaq.html
www.yukonomics.ca/wooddorking/humour.html

"Avery" mail labels often come with software on a CD or you can download
it from their site. Makes the text fit perfectly and does a nice job. Just
me $.02 worth

I use those when I have a bunch of similar labels to do, like for
canning. I also use them for address labels. Actually, I think I might
have used them when first setting up the system. But now, when I add a
coffee can, it's easier to just write out the label by hand.