Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design
dave hillstrom dave hillstrom is offline

Default Rustrak Ranger pods: can i test them without a control unit?

i just stumbled across a box in storage that contains a whole bunch of old
Rustrak Ranger (I, not II) stuff. Two controllers, one doesnt work, and
the other seems questionable. About 20 pods, mostly Type 06 J Thermocouple
inputs. I would like to see if i could sell them, but I don't want to be
selling junk.

So, does anyone perhaps know how to test the pods without using a
controller? I can't seem to find an accurate schematic for any of it.

--
dave hillstrom mhm15x4 meow

"I can't find my puppy, can you help me find him? I think he went
into this cheap motel room."