Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling All Inventors. Fridge as dehumidifier.

It's been up around 93F, last week. I went to my small town hardware, and
had them get two traditional wooden snow brushes out of storage, for me to
buy. I used them, the same day.

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus
www.lds.org
..

"Jim Wilkins" wrote in message

I have something of a mad professor reputation at the hardware store.

Recently though some of the guys there have begun to see raw shapes
and possibilities instead of the purpose on the label in objects the
same way I do. They came up with cutting boards as a source of plastic
sheets to make antenna insulators without any prompting. One steered
me to a thick nylon spacer when I asked for some round stock to
machine into a new insulating tip for a 12V lighter adapter.

jsw