Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling All Inventors. Fridge as dehumidifier.

Winston fired this volley in
:

I wonder where all that extra gas is going? :/

Winston, you're a mook.

You don't perceive how oddball, eccentric, and totally IMPRACTICAL your
waste-of-energy refrigerator-dehumidifier is. You're like the Walter
Minto of energy conservation!

Now, you don't perceive how mineral build-up in a water heater - or minor
leaks in the plumbing - can affect efficiency. Just a _drip_ from a hot
water faucet can affect your daily use. ("I wonder where all that extra
gas is going?")

Please pay attention to basic principles. If it costs more energy than
it saves, it is NOT an economy. If you don't pay attention to the
intended designs of machines by maintaining them, they become less
efficient.

GEESH!

Lloyd