Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics
m II m II is offline

Default Is this our "krw" ?...

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://ayyamgroup.net/archives/2699

mike

All I see on your link is a blank page ??

Weird. It worked yesterday.. A search turned up this result:

http://tinyurl.com/6wt5r4n

and one of the three links that showed up was the picture of a group of
people. A bunch of Arab looking types, one or two Israelis and a few
non-descript Caucasians...and the krw email address you had posted.

Today, none of the links work. Very mysterious.

A further search on Dogpile turned up this:

===================================
Hosting report about Ayyamgroup.net. Ayyamgroup.net is currently hosted
at SingleHop. The IP 173.236.30.114 links to a server in Chicago, United
States. The company behind this all is Britannia International Group.

http://ayyamgroup.net.hostlogr.com/

Britannia International Group seems to be a web hosting company.

This link works as of Saturday..

http://ayyam.posterous.com/2012-85073

Still no solution to the identity of your spammer, though.

mike