Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Default Is this our "krw" ?...

Is this our "krw" ?...

Dumping spam by the bucket-load at my LTspice E-mail address.

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

Is this our "krw" ?...

Dumping spam by the bucket-load at my LTspice E-mail address.

...Jim Thompson

Most likely some one else trying to pull him into a situation.

It's to easy to get a Hotmail account with a user name that comes
close.

Jamie

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On 12-06-22 02:27 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

Is this our "krw" ?...

Dumping spam by the bucket-load at my LTspice E-mail address.

...Jim Thompson

http://ayyamgroup.net/archives/2699

mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Fri, 22 Jun 2012 19:42:08 -0600, m II wrote:

On 12-06-22 02:27 PM, Jim Thompson wrote:

Is this our "krw" ?...

Dumping spam by the bucket-load at my LTspice E-mail address.

...Jim Thompson

http://ayyamgroup.net/archives/2699

mike

All I see on your link is a blank page ??

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

Jim Thompson wrote:

http://ayyamgroup.net/archives/2699

mike

All I see on your link is a blank page ??

Weird. It worked yesterday.. A search turned up this result:

http://tinyurl.com/6wt5r4n

and one of the three links that showed up was the picture of a group of
people. A bunch of Arab looking types, one or two Israelis and a few
non-descript Caucasians...and the krw email address you had posted.

Today, none of the links work. Very mysterious.

A further search on Dogpile turned up this:

===================================
Hosting report about Ayyamgroup.net. Ayyamgroup.net is currently hosted
at SingleHop. The IP 173.236.30.114 links to a server in Chicago, United
States. The company behind this all is Britannia International Group.

http://ayyamgroup.net.hostlogr.com/
==================================

Britannia International Group seems to be a web hosting company.

This link works as of Saturday..

http://ayyam.posterous.com/2012-85073

Still no solution to the identity of your spammer, though.

mike

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

On Sat, 23 Jun 2012 11:38:01 -0600, m II wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

[snip]

I'm guessing that the spammer hacked all the LTspice user-group E-mail
addresses :-(

However, watching all the variations I noticed a header commonality
that is easy to filter on.

So his annoyance has ceased... for now anyway :-(

...Jim Thompson
--
| James E.Thompson, CTO | mens |
| Analog Innovations, Inc. | et |

Posted to alt.binaries.schematics.electronic,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.basics

m II wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

[...]

It shows a couple of guys wearing burnooses, looking at cars or
something. The text is mostly in Arabic, so exactly what's going on
remains a mystery to me. However, the suspicious e-mail address shows
up there as well.

FWIW, I've used Google Translate to try to convert the Arabic into
English. The results follow:

How do I become president I'm a dog?
Ahmad Mattar
One morning ..
My father was listening to Fairouz sings on the radio
Sham drinking coffee ..
Dancing and a cup of coffee in his hands ..
The rhythm
Broadcast segments ..
And returned shortly after broadcast ..
And was the announcer on the radio power bark

(The dog lived revolutionary leader ..
And Down with the rule of the reactionary and feudal)

My father said: I have put my ..
And the country lost without doubt
The dog was the leader of the party
The theme of the party and
And crooked tail canine enamel
Party newspapers bite people ..
And purpose (persuasion)
If the dog was a speech speeches ..
Barking until dawn
And people were clapping out of fear until dawn
And warmly ..
And salutes the creativity
Wolf dog was an enemy to the people ..
And the flesh of the people present to him in secret ..
If hungry
The dog and every dog €‹€‹..
See State, such as sheep slaughtered ..
Meat and republication
Dog eats the viscera ..
And a dog eats hips ..
And a dog eats ribs
*******

After decades ..
Rabies leader of the revolution ..
We are encouraged and we the people finally ...
And opened the radio
Broadcast segments ..
Broadcast and returned ..
Broadcast and returned ..
And broadcast segments ..
And shortly after was the announcer barks like power habit on the radio
Dog died ...
Leader of the revolution ..
Dog died ..
And became the son of a dog was unanimously elected Chairman

OK, so what we can see is that either Google Translate isn't quite
ready for prime time, or else these guys were just plain bat****
crazy. And of course, these two possibilities are not mutually
exclusive...

--
Someday somebody has got to decide whether the typewriter is the
machine, or the person who operates it.