Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling All Inventors. Fridge as dehumidifier.

"Larry Jaques" wrote in message

Whatever happened to good, old-fashioned, stinky, rubber bungee
cords?

Stretching them pulls the cloth out of place. After laying it over the
barrel I push the center down so water doesn't run off when the cloth
begins to clog with debris. Originally I had used scrap bedsheet
pieces on 1/4" metal screen, weighted with rocks. It worked, but this
is better.

The filter keeps out mosquito larvae and debris that would clog the
bilge pump. The water still looks like it came from the Black Lagoon.

jsw