Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wireless Keyboard Q

In article ,
SteveW wrote:
Left-shift, A, S, D, W, H and O all wore off my Microsoft Digital Media
keyboard within 18 months (I know exactly which, as I still have the
keyboard as a temporary use one for working on other machines without
having to bring all the paraphenalia home with them), but all the other
keys are as new. I don't know why it happened, as myself and my wife
don't play computer games and the kids (young) only play some online
games that mainly use the mouse and space bar.

I bought white Letraset off Ebay (not quite the right size, but near
enough) and after applying the replacement letters, masked them up and
sprayed with clear lacquer said to be ok on plastics. Seems to be holding
pretty well. Plenty of spare letters to do it several times.

--
*Arkansas State Motto: Don't Ask, Don't Tell, Don't Laugh.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.