Posted to uk.d-i-y
SteveW[_2_] SteveW[_2_] is offline

Default Wireless Keyboard Q

On 21/06/2012 16:03, Rick Hughes wrote:
In whill.co.uk,
Dave wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:46:51 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Most logitech keyboards seem to have printed on characters - rather
than
engraved - ...

Most keyboards have transfers these days, every single one I looked
at in PC World and Maplin a while back were transfers.

I have a Microsoft Ergonomic kybd .. been using daily (home worker) for
at least 3 years ... all keys are still fine ... assume Microsoft have
the printing to a better spec

Left-shift, A, S, D, W, H and O all wore off my Microsoft Digital Media
keyboard within 18 months (I know exactly which, as I still have the
keyboard as a temporary use one for working on other machines without
having to bring all the paraphenalia home with them), but all the other
keys are as new. I don't know why it happened, as myself and my wife
don't play computer games and the kids (young) only play some online
games that mainly use the mouse and space bar.

SteveW