Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Calling All Inventors. Fridge as dehumidifier.

"Jim Wilkins" on Fri, 22 Jun 2012 11:02:04
Landscape fabric makes a good, durable filter across the top of the
rain barrel. I put tarp clips in the corners to hang it up to hose off
the pollen and other roof and gutter crud. It didn't pass water until
I sprayed some soap on it.

Cool.

A section of flex downspout directs the water out onto the cloth, and
is easily moved out of the way to clean the filter or pump out water.
In the winter I can remove the barrels and redirect the flex spout
downwards.

jsw

--
pyotr
you are a bloody fool, only an ignorant cretin would even ask the