Posted to uk.d-i-y
Jim Hawkins Jim Hawkins is offline

Default Kindle touch

I've just bought one for my wife. It may well be a great product, but we
can't tell!
The instructions are so terribly badly written and organised. They seem to
be more in the nature of
notes of various features intended for users already very familiar with the
device.
The instructions with the original Kindle were bad enough, but those of the
Touch are
incomparably more useless.
As it's a device likely to appeal to OAPs, the handicapped, and the
not-so-with-it elderly,
one would have hoped for a good, clear, logically set out instruction book.
Some hope !
At least the original Kindle had a few buttons you could experiment with in
the attempt
to deduce the functions of, but The Touch has but one - the on/off !
Does anyone know of a decent third-party instruction book ?