Posted to uk.d-i-y
mick[_5_] mick[_5_] is offline

Default Wireless Keyboard Q

On Mon, 18 Jun 2012 23:19:52 +0100, Rick Hughes wrote:

Not very D-I-Y ... but there are some knowledgeable people here.

I recently bought a Samsung Smart TV - 46ES6800 ......... having
struggled using remote to drive for example Web interface, realise I
need to get a wireless keyboard with built in mouse.

Will any wireless keyboard work ... assume that you use a dongle which
plugs into back of TV, into one of the USB ports.

If anybody can recommend a good Wireless keyboard with mouse ... please
do so.

I got one of these recently. It's pretty good!
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Computers-Ac...ywords=Riitek%
20Rii%20Ii%20Touch%20N

--
Mick (Working in a M$-free zone!)