Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wireless Keyboard Q

In article o.uk,
Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Tue, 19 Jun 2012 14:46:51 +0100, Dave Plowman (News) wrote:

Most logitech keyboards seem to have printed on characters - rather than
engraved - ...

Most keyboards have transfers these days, every single one I looked
at in PC World and Maplin a while back were transfers.

I can believe that. My laptop one is engraved, though.

... which wear off quickly.

That seems to depend on the user. They don't wear off for me but they
do for the other half.

This Acorn keyboard is as good as the day it was bought getting on for 20
years ago - it's one of the old clunky ones. And being in the workshop,
needs a good scrub quite often. The other one is one of those posh multi
function 'Windows' wireless ones and all the most commonly used keys are
bare. And it doesn't get used with dirty hands.

--
*All generalizations are false.

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.