Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default Wireless Keyboard Q

Brian Gaff wrote

I know its a so called smart tv, but is it really smart enough to
have the software included to accept a usb wireless dongle?

Yes, its not that hard to do given they are mostly linux based.

Rick Hughes wrote

Not very D-I-Y ... but there are some knowledgeable people here.

I recently bought a Samsung Smart TV - 46ES6800 ......... having
struggled using remote to drive for example Web interface, realise
I need to get a wireless keyboard with built in mouse.

Will any wireless keyboard work ... assume that you use a dongle which
plugs into back of TV, into one of the USB ports.

If anybody can recommend a good Wireless
keyboard with mouse ... please do so.