Posted to uk.d-i-y
Paul D Smith Paul D Smith is offline

Default Wireless Keyboard Q

"Brian Gaff" wrote in message
I know its a so called smart tv, but is it really smart enough to have the
software included to accept a usb wireless dongle?

Brian

With the right dongle, yes. They typically look like a keyboard and mouse
to the TV/PC hardware and the dongle does all the wireless stuff and hides
this from the TV. I have an old one which has two of the old IBM PS2
(small DIN) connectors connected to a box which does the wireless to the
mouse and keyboard. I can even plug this, via a DIN/USB adaptor, into the
WII or PS3 and they just see a USB keyboard and mouse.

Paul DS.